Browse through current job openings below.
Location: Kinshasa, DR Congo
Roles: Refrigeration Manufacturing
Salary: 2000 USD Nett + Expatriates Benefits
Position Objective & Responsibilities
• Coordinate, including being able to perform, activities across the various accounting functions:
accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash and treasury management and general
• Review and supervise monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts including bank
• Lead “closing” of financial records on a monthly basis and in a timely manner.
• Prepare monthly Indirect Cost Recovery Calculation and Revenue Recognition and submit
to HoDFinance & Accts for approval.
• Support Group CFO and HoD Finance & Accts in annual organizational budgeting process.
• Lead development of accounting department annual budget and provide support to the other budget
managers as needed.
• Establish and maintain security levels for MIP users in HQ and in regional offices.
• Perform various administration level tasks for the accounting software.
• Participate in review/updates to the Financial/Accounting procedure manual.
• Serves as a backup for Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis to prepare monthly financial
statements for management review to include income statement, balance sheet and supporting
• Ensures proper cash handling procedures; maintains contact with financial institutions regarding
• Reviews and maintains financial details for all inventory (purchased and sold) transactions.
• Act as a primary point of contact with external auditors and lead submission of Audit and related
• Monitor and review general ledger account reconciliations to ensure accounts are reconciled in an
accurate and timely manner.
• Act as a subject matter expert on BI to develop and maintain templates and schedules that will be
used by the Senior Management Team for review and analysis.
• Act as a primary point of contact for the import procurement and all foreign vendors.
• Manage the currency selling bids and ensure effective and cost efficient treasury operations.
• Actively participate in reviewing improvements to the Accounting software, modules and
• Lead the implementation of newly acquired modules and tools to achieve cost savings and
• Manage online expense management platform, conduct trainings to employees and act as its
administrator and main contact with the provider.
• Ensure that company’s assets are appropriately protected, including collection of receivable,
avoidance of excess payments, and proper authorization for expenditures.
• Assist Staff Accountants in resolving issues or difficulties in the performance of their work and
knowing when issues should be escalated.
• Periodically review and edit documented work procedures and responsibility grids to ensure they
accurately reflect work being done. Suggest updates to department policies to reflect actual
• Assist with the selection and hiring process of accountants and managers for the Accounting team
and International Finance team
Qualification: CA, MBA (Finance)
Experience: At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position.
• Must have strong Manufacturing background in Refrigeration Industry
• Must understand and implement Finance regulations like IFRS (international Financial Reporting
Standards), GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
• Experience working with and setting up an accounting software package.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately work with large amounts of financial and accounting data.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively and independently and to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
Location: Kinshasa, DRC CONGO
We are a leading FMCG company that specializes in the production and distribution of
consumer goods. We are looking for a CFO to join our team and help us achieve our financial
The CFO will be responsible for managing the financial health of the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis.
• Develop and implement financial policies and procedures
• Manage the financial planning and analysis process
• Prepare and present financial reports to senior management
• Monitor and analyze financial performance against budget
• Manage the budgeting process
• Ensure compliance with financial regulations
• Manage the accounting and finance team
• Develop and maintain relationships with banks and other financial institutions
• Provide financial advice and support to other departments
Qualifications / Requirements
• CA or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Finance added advantage
• Minimum 10 -12 years of work experience, 4Years as a CFO
• Any Nationality
• Budget 4,000.00 USD Nett + Expatriates Benefits
• Good in Operations, excellent experience in Accounts and finance.
• French Speaking shall be an added advantage.
• Available to Join in January - February
• Must have experience in the Manufacturingsector – Beverage, Preferred
• Must be very good in to MIS and Dashboard Reporting
• Location: Kinshasa, DRC Congo
Group Human Resources Director – (DR- Congo)
Nett Salary: 7000 - 8000 USD
• Must have 20+ Years of Proven HR experience in Multiple industries, Very well aware of PMS, L&D and Other HRD Function.
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources
• Work experience in Retail Business Key ( Supermarkets / Hypermarkets)
• Excellent understanding of Labor and Employment laws
• Diversified experience managing several companies in different countries / Continents
• Performance oriented leader
• Change Manager
• Excellent People skills
• Learning and Development Leader
• Good in Crisis Management
• Multi- Cultural management
• Excellent overseas experience in Africa, Asia or Middle East
• Excellent Strategist ( Design and implementation)
Visa, Work Permit, Accommodation, Transport, Insurance, Car Provided