About Simi Kartik
2016 - 2021
Burjeel Hospital LLC, Muscat Oman
Senior HR Officer
Overseeing the full recruitment cycle, in particular contract preparation.
• Managed employee onboarding functions from end-to-end including new-hire orientation, and employment authorization verification.
• Planning, and delivering, training, including inductions for new staff.
• Providing specialist information and guidance to employees and managers on HR policy and practice and employment law.
• Preparing offer letter, employment contract, and job descriptions, offer letter/appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter, transfer letter, absenteeism notice, warning letter, showcase notice, experience/service certificate, relieving letter, etc.
• Compilation & processing of attendance data in the
attendance system. Processing monthly attendance musters for employees.
• Maintaining employee’s personal files and records, communicating HR policies & across the organization at all levels & keeping track of Confirmation, Appraisals, and Increments of employees.
• Collaborated with HR team members to discuss policy changes and training needs to address gaps or recurring issues.
• Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
• Managing pay-roll operations.
• Managing MIS reports.
• Assisting with day-to-day HR-related questions.
• Investigating disciplinary and grievance matters.
• Designed Policies and Various HR Forms and Induction programs.
•Developing employee engagement programs like initiated and administered a welcome-mail, initiated regular birthday
mailers & celebrations. Driven programs under inclusion &
diversity, women diversity program.
• Ensuring the nominations are transparent and conducting Rewards & Recognition on the floor.
• Preparation of full and final settlement generation of experience letters, relieving letters.
2007 - 2016
Capgemini Mumbai , India
Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training,
anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
• Recruits, interviews, and facilitates hiring qualified job
applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verification.
• Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Coordinating with Bank representatives & maintain the salary account number for Employees.
• Responsible for Internal & External Audits related to Personal files and documents.
• Preparation of Monthly HR MIS report.
• Employee transfers formalities (unit/country).
• Managing the exit formalities from end to end.
Honors & awards
Certificate for best performance
For best performance