About Asadi Prasanth Kumar
Prasanth Kumar Asadi
+971 55 716 3234
- A dynamic professional with 8+ years of experience in the field of civil construction.
- Handled projects like G+ Villas, Warehouses, Power substations, Office Buildings and
G+12 Buildings etc..
- Holding Municipality card, SOE and Valid UAE driving license.
- Co-ordinating with clients and regional sales offices to determine the scope of work &
preparation of detailed estimates of projects BOQ’s and tender documents.
- Making the programs and Monitoring work on daily basis.
- Dealing and follow up with the sub-contractors and verifying the MEP works.
- Having AutoCAD Knowledge for designs & Shop drawings and MS Office.
- Arranging BOQ’s and Tendering Projects.
Willing to relocate anywhere
Al Quimah Al Thahabia Bldg
June 2018 to December 2019
- Handling Municipality works and documentation submitting to the depatments.
- Applying site inspections through online services.
- Taking permissions and NOC for projects till start to end.
- Checking and verifying MEP works etc..
- Applying for Payments according to the progress of the projects.
- Handing over projects from starting to finishing Works with in time maintain ing to finish the works on given targets
Gulf Land Bldg
October 2016 to May 2018
- Study drawing and convey the ideas to labours in an easy manner.
- Making plans for upcoming work.
- Monitoring work on daily basis.
- Ensuring work completion as per drawings.
- Order materials according to site requirements.
- Prepare daily site reports.
- Execute work as per planned schedule.
Civil Site Engineer
SALEH AL SAWAYAH BLDG
February 2014 to August 2016
- Oversee operations on a day to day basis, and ensure that project is done safely on time
and within budget and to the right quality.
- Ensuring the works are done as per client’s specifications and requirements.
- Coordinates and supervise construction works and ensure proper availability of tools,
equipment and manpower on every sites.
- Coordinate with site supervisors, sub-contractors, material suppliers, consultants, clients
and municipality for completing the work within time frame.
- Checking and filing site reports and photos.
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up.
- Finding appropriate contractors with matching working profile who can meet company
B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Engineering – Hyderabad, Telangana
Kakatiya Jr.College – Nizamabad, Telangana
2010 - 2013
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Achieved Award In Constructing Power Sub Stations
2020 - Present
Tasis Bldg Cont llc
English , Hindi,Arabic
Honors & awards
Best Award For Power Substation Construction